Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Another Day at Walgreens





I had another tough day at work today. Working at a Walgreens can be a challenge. However, that comes with the job.


For those of you who do not know, Walgreens has decided to put a "Health Care Clinic" in my store. This will be 2 examination rooms with a nurse practitioner that can give simple prescriptions. Sounds like a good idea right? Well I think it stinks. To do this half of my stockroom will be taken away. This would not be a problem for a quiet store. But it is a big problem for one of the busiest stores in Philadelphia.


We knew that this was going to happen for a while and the time is now here. For the last week, workers from Walgreens have been taking my stockroom apart. Today I had a mover who was very impatient and took apart a desk without waiting for me. When he was done. This is what he left me.


Needless to say, I was not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment