Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chad Vader


There are lots of funny videos on YouTube. Some that I think are very riot are from blamesocietyfilms. They have lots of videos about different subjects, but my favorites are about Chad Vader.


Chad Vader claims to be Darth Vader's younger brother. Chad is the day shift manager at Empire Market. (A small local grocery store.) He looks and sounds like Darth Vader. He has all of Darth Vaders powers. He even has a lightsaber. And he's going to need them when he has to deal with all the nuts in this store. Don't ask how or why. Those kinda questions make my head hurt.


It's no secret that I'm a huge Star Wars fan. But, the fact that I'm also an assistant manager at a drug store, makes Chad's adventures even more appealing.




No comments:

Post a Comment