Thursday, June 17, 2010

Takers Movie Trailer


I saw the trailer for Taken. when I went to see the A-Team. I'm posting it here. The only reason I'm putting it here because I think it's cool to see Darth Vader and Lieutenant Uhura
in the same movie. AKA: Hayden Christensen and Zoë Saldaña! Star Wars and Star Trek people!! #geekingout :)

Here is the plot and cast from Wikipedia:

Takers[3] (formerly known as Bone Deep) is an upcoming 2010 crime, action and thriller film directed by John Luessenhop from a story and screenplay written by Luessenhop, Gabriel Casseus, Peter Allen, John Rogers and Avery Duff, with the based on the book by Gene Brewer. It features an ensemble cast that includes Matt Dillon, Chris Brown, Idris Elba, T.I., Jay Hernandez, and Zoë Saldaña. The film is scheduled to be released on August 20, 2010.[4] The film has been rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, a sexual situation/partial nudity and some language.

A group of bank robbers (Michael Ealy, Chris Brown, Paul Walker, Idris Elba and Hayden Christensen), who specialize in spectacular robberies, are pulled into one last job by a recently paroled cohort (T.I) who only to be pitted against a hard-boiled detective (Matt Dillon) who interrupts their heist.[5][6][7]


No comments:

Post a Comment