Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mortal Kombat Rebirth Trailer




This video has made it's way to YouTube. It seems to be a new trailer for Mortal Kombat. Normally when I put a movie trailer up, I get all the info. Cast/crew, etc. But this one seems to be shrouded in mystery. I could not find the "official" site or wikipedia page. (If anyone knows what it is, please tell me!)

The best I could find was a few small bits of rumors on this IMDB page.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005394/news#ni2779307

I hope it's the real deal. It looks awesome! I loved the games and older films.

I'll be sure to post more updates as soon as I find them... :)


6/9/10 UPDATE!!

Jeri Ryan (Who plans Sonya Blade in the trailer.) Confirmed yesterday on Twitter that it was her in the trailer.

"It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film."

"I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was. And I'm not sure how you can contact WB... "

Maybe this will turn into the next big movie? Stay tuned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment