Sunday, December 23, 2012

Getting back to business.

Hello everyone. I know it's been a long time since I've been blogging. But there's been lots of craziness in my life and things have not been "normal".

Some of you may or may not know, that I lost my job on November 1. Being unemployed has been an adjustment to say the least.

Trying to find a new job is my main focus right now in my life. However, I am finding time to do those things around the house that just never get done. For example my garage is never been cleaner...

I am using social media to try to find a new job. I'm also going to make an effort to blog every day. (I even downloaded the blogger apps for my iPhone and iPad!). Some blog posts might be job-related. Others might just be anything that I find amusing on that particular day. I might just rant and rave about whatever is grinding my gears that day too.

So I apologize for my sloppy blogging habits. As always you can usually find me on Twitter @dudeman718

No comments:

Post a Comment