Monday, April 6, 2009

Star Wars - Movie Reviews: Part 1



Here is a great review that I found on YouTube. Just want to point out, I DID NOT MAKE THIS MOVIE! I always try to give credit where it's due. This one is from YouTube User: JamesNintendoNerd. Here is his description of his film:

"A review of the original Star Wars Trilogy (episodes 4-6) describing why I think they have such an everlasting appeal. Stay tuned for Part 2 which will give my opinions of the special editions and prequel trilogy. See more movie reviews here: http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=23"

James goes into his own personal history of the Star Wars films. He also points out lots of references about other films regarding Star Wars. It is a very well made fan film. A must see for any true fan. I will keep an eye out for his next review and post it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment